Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Real Talk Tuesday: New Year's Resolutions

Real talk Tuesdays is a new idea of mine, kind of a test run to see how it goes.
And what better way to launch this idea than with my New Years Resolutions, on Tuesday, January 1st?

I know everyone and their mothers will be posting what they plan to do differently in the new year, so I will attempt to be as non-cliche as possible.

I'm keeping my list short.
I'm keeping my goals attainable.
I'm giving myself deadlines.
These are the rules that my resolutions will abide by.


1. Become a volunteer at the local animal shelter.
My deadline: February 1st 
2. Find and join a local kickboxing class (or as similar a fitness class as I can find)
My deadline: March 1st
3. Attain a job at a local medical office.
My deadline: April 1st
Bonus: After the above goals are met, if my schedule allows, accept a job coaching girls volleyball.

Now, Lauren Conrad posted a few weeks age about her 2013 resolutions and how she displays them. 
I personally thing it's brilliant so I just spent the last 25 minutes trying to find the post.

Come to find out I think it was deleted.
(I did a thorough creep job on her site)

Anyways, what I read was that she writes (or in my case type) her list real pretty,
and frames it to put in a place that she will see every day, like her night stand.
Genius!
Love that girl.
I'd love to hear what your new years resolutions are!!
Be safe tonight!!
Xoxo, 
Terra


4 comments:

  1. What a great concept to keep your goals in view always! I love lauren conrad too! Glad to hear I'm not alone. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LC, she never disappoints does she? I'm trying to figure out a way to do my New Years post without being cliche either...it's hard to get around that right?! Randomly Stumbled on your blog, newest follower! Cute stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog through the Follow Friend Friday. Love this post, your goals are so realistic and easy to achieve which will make you very successful;)

    lovin' that Lauren Conrad idea, thank you so much for sharing:) I am excited to be your newest follower:)

    xo
    Hallie
    www.lifeoceanside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear! I found you through the Follow Friday Link Party and am following you now. Would love to invite you to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop which I am co-hosting now. Looking forward to see you participating and to read more of your posts :-) Happy New Year and have a great weekend!

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete